'A different kind of thinking for a different kind of world' - What does that mean for Grayling Germany?
- We have 25 years of experience in, for and with the German market
- We share a keen sense of teamwork and innovation – and we make use of the global Grayling network’s extended know-how
- We channel our expertise in six industry sectors - Consumer Brands, Technology, Media and Telecomms, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Financial and Professional Services and Government and the Public Sector
- We value flexibility and customer orientation. With offices in Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Berlin and Hamburg we are close to our clients
- We work closely with our sister company Citigate Dewe Rogerson and together offer financial communications including Financial & Professional Services, M&A Communication and Investor Relations
- As a full service consultancy we meet all communicative challenges – with systematic research, a focus on strategic consulting, creative Public Relations ideas and state-of-the-art evaluation of our work
Telephone: +49 69 96 22 19 60
Wolfgang Lang is a qualified business economist, holding a degree in business administration. After initial spells with Ogilvy & Mather and Hill & Knowlton he worked for two years with the BBDO subsidiary Sponsor Partners in Bonn from 1994–1995. The position of marketing manager with NDR Media took Wolfgang to Hamburg in 1996. After two years with the NDR (North German Radio+TV) he reverted back to agency work once more, becoming 1999 Managing Director and member of the Executive Board at Weber Shandwick Germany. For five years his responsibilities included leading the Hamburg office as well as serving both national and international corporate and brand / consumer clients on a senior level.
From 2004-2006 Wolfgang was with the Bob Bomliz Group/BBDO as Managing Director for the offices Berlin, Bonn and Düsseldorf.
From 2006 until 2012 Wolfgang was for more than six years Executive Vice President (EVP) at Weber Shandwick Germany, taking overall responsibilities. Focusing on corporate and brand communications, he offers high level advice to various international and national clients.
Since May 2012 Wolfgang is CEO Grayling Germany.
D - 10115
Telephone: + 49 30 52 68 52 450
Facsimile: + 49 30 52 68 52 460
Rather Strasse 49d
D - 40476
Telephone: + 49 211 96 485 0
Facsimile: + 49 211 96 485 45
Grayling Deutschland GmbH
Hanauer Landstrasse 147-149
Telephone: +49 69 96 22 19 0
Facsimile: +49 69 96 22 19 96
Grayling Deutschland GmbH
Telephone: +49 40 822 186 145
Facsimile: +49 40 822 186 450