Account Manager - Consumer Team
We have an exciting opportunity for a capable account manager with experience delivering consumer PR campaigns to join our growing Birmingham team (within a wider network of nine agencies across the UK) working across a diverse range of clients – both nationally and within the West Midlands region.
Candidates are expected to have the following skills and experience:
- A strong knowledge of traditional and digital media and how to maximise PR opportunities
- Management skills to ensure a smooth delivery of projects, including developing clear timelines and meeting deadlines, meticulous time management, upwards and downward management with colleagues and proactively flagging any issues (and sharing potential solutions) in advance
- Client liaison – including experience as the day-to-day client contact, leading meetings / calls where relevant and developing and nurturing client relationships in a professional manner
- Good writing skills across a variety of materials including press releases and a range of copy
- A passion for PR and creativity – including the appetite to proactively secure positive coverage for clients, an interest in brand campaigns and creative thinking
- A good on-the-ground understanding of key sectors in the West Midlands region and the appetite to get involved with new business – including networking opportunities, proactively reaching out to contacts and supporting on new business pitches where needed
Should you be interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.